Monday 21 September 2009

-the day that i die-

i had a very disturbing dream....i dreamt that i stood and looked at myself die...maybe its a premonition...or a metaphor to show how badly i am treating myself...

the scary part about all this is not watching myself die....it's about how calm and peaceful it felt, like life is just another step to a more meaningful purpose....

this sets me down to think.....what have i learnt in my life? how did i end up becoming so toxic? why do i feel the need to carry the burden of my past? is it because if i let go, i have nothing else to hang on to?

and then i began to wonder....am i losing parts of myself day by day...because maybe i do enjoy the sense of pain....because probably pain is better than feeling numb and dead....but how long can i go on like this? what if the pain eats and eats and soon there is nothing left?

i will close my eyes now and go back to sleep.....hoping that some answers will come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment