Tuesday 7 July 2009

-i'll catch you-

this is another of those days where i feel like i wanna curl up and just sleep through life...cold cold feeling inside out, gloomy weather (which i do love)...call myself a drama queen, but i feel this deep obsession for feelings...(i guess something not many people will discover unless they really know me)....some time ago, someone told me..he was shocked when he read this blog, it's the complete contradiction with the cheerful person he knew....well...if you cannot be happy, probably pretending to be is the best way (sometimes you can even convince yourself)....life is a stage anyway, so why not spare others the discomfort of facing the sulker?

my earlier blog entry was written during breakfast.....after reading emails...and suddenly realised how alone i am....i have always loved being alone, but this one time, i felt, i am not only alone, even 'i' abandoned 'me'

now, lunch time, spirits are lifted a little after a hearty meal...one thing that never abandons me, my appetite....but most of all, the one video that will always lift me up through my bad times....did it job again.....it's like the antidote to my earlier blog - who will - i will -

just wanna share this, a video of my favourite song for as long as i could remember....just because it contains so many memories....loved ones....i never understood how one song could accompany me and sum up so many moments...but this one did...and still will....

from what i consider as the best indie bands ever...The Get Up Kids....

-i'll catch you-

Can you sleep as the sound hits your ears
One at a time?
An unspoken balance here
Unabridged for so many years
That I should stare at receivers to receive her
Isn't fair

Don't worry, I'll catch you
Don't worry, I'll catch you
Don't ever worry

Your arms in mine, any time
I wouldn't trade anything
You're still my everything
To my surprise, before me eyes
You arrive

Don't worry, I'll catch you
Don't worry, I'll catch you
Don't ever worry

Still breaking old habits
Habits
You pulled the wool over me
And I can see everything
Everything
Remembering "Jinx Removing"

No need for reminding
You're still all that matters to me






No comments:

Post a Comment