Wednesday 15 April 2009

how much emotion can a photo provoke?


i have always known how emotional i could get....so i work hard to appear cold and difficult to approach...but photos have a strong effect on me, something i can't hide....



stumbled upon this photo by Marva Fonseca... made me cringe a little...yet swept over by a sense of calmness too....good photos are meant to provoke....this one just became one of my favourites...especially when she quoted from my all time favourite writer...

"There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide."
Albert Camus




1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this picture along with your wonderful comments. I am glad that the picture was able to portray a sense of calmness, even though the image is disturbing at first glance. Your post is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete