Saturday 17 April 2010

april

its april....how could it be?

saturday afternoon.....stuck in office as the world rotates round and round....not that i am complaining...i do love every second of my job....as long as i don't get burn out....

however...i think chances are slim that i will be burnt out soon....a couple more days and i am outta here....time really do fly....when i booked my fight it seemed like i have to wait for an eternity for my trip.....now....it's here....and sigh...so many things i wished to do before leaving...but as usual...didn't materialise....due to 1. my lack of discipline 2. my bad time management skills

so....Italy....here i am...returning with a vengeance.....i am gonna appreciate this trip more than i ever did....for i know after this...would be really hard for me to just take off......

again....i am counting my blessings...not many people can just leave for 4 weeks....to the land of sunshine (i dont mean Malaysia)....spring.....finally i'll see those sunflower fields again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment