Monday 11 May 2009

silent screams


photo taken: may 2009
model: Rafaelle Cohen
photographer: me


trapped....
in a self spun web...
silent screams...
useless struggles....

it's been more than 10 days i didn't post anything...as previous depressing blogs entries, the bottom is really pitch dark....my laptop died....harddisk gone.....tearing away some parts of me....(yes i am one of those stupid fools who still does not practice backup / saving files in a secondary harddisk)...so....nothing else to do but to lick my self inflicted wounds....lost tons of work data....lots of photos....which is really heartbreaking....

now...a clean slate....still trying to reinstall programs...sigh....same old laptop....but seemed completely alien....my ability to adapt to change is really deteriorating...kindda worrying....for i can become so sentimental....all the signs of getting old:(

1 comment:

  1. silent scream, this title is really apt to your photo...

    ReplyDelete