Wednesday 13 May 2009

hopelessly hopeless


photo taken: april 2009
model: Federica
taken by : me


it's wednesday.....after a hearty meal last night....i got sick....and man, really sick.....didn't make me regret the food though...was extremely delicious...however it cost me one night of rolling around in bed, trying to sleep and shut off the excruciating pain...then when i finally fell asleep, i slept so much that i missed my class this morning.....

this blog has now become my constant companion (so actually to be truthful, 'com-plain-ion').....soon i am sure i will puke in disgust when i reread this....sigh..guess i have this talent to complicate things....it's a good thing i am less like this when i am not writing....or taking photos...

took some pills...continue to roll in bed....though i have to get to work in 2 hours...and have a presentation of my thesis tomorrow...well...i still did not regret that meal:)

No comments:

Post a Comment