Thursday 27 August 2009

-my life-

This blog was meant for me to vent..i guess...sadly to say, it's my only companion...minus the fact that maybe the server could be down or that internet's gone, i guess it's pretty reliable...at least a place i could feel safe for a while...

How could life get so out of hand? It's really a joke.....ever been in a situation where you took for granted or were in denial for a long time....sometimes even try your best to be cruel and mean just to run away from confrontations, not with someone else.....but with yourself.. The path seemed so crooked and difficult....and then one morning...you wake up..and realised that it was YOU that created all the drama...and that you wanted nothing more than what you already had.....

You put down your shield....you let yourself be weak...you let yourself care....and then life plays its cruel joke on you....and you are 2 steps back again....feeling like a total fool...for believing that miracles do happen, that you do have someone you can trust...who's kidding who? This is a dog eat dog world...the strong survives....and i will work hard....to be strong again....this little voice inside...the one begging to be loved....is gone....gone for good...i have noone but myself....and it's not really so bad....

I will wake up one day, and this emotional nightmare will be gone....until then, i'll shed my tears in the dark, face my fears alone....mourn my mistakes on my own...for I only have me....and my blog:)

No comments:

Post a Comment